Some helpful links that I plan to re-read often while I try to re-establish better writing habits for myself (including journaling and blogging):
Things I’m flipping through lately, often more than once:
- Rosi Sexton writing about the emotional rollercoaster of fight camp.
- 5 tips on starting a writing habit. It’s all common sense, yet I still consistently fail at writing regularly, so clearly I needed to read something about this topic again.
- An article in the wake of Heartbleed about specific risks women face online and common sense stuff they should be doing. J and I have both started using LastPass.
- Short videos talking about the habits of 5 successful entrepreneurs.
- How to avoid demotivation during a new venture. I keep going back and rereading this as I need to hear it over and over again. It’s easy to get frustrated when things aren’t instantly successful. I have to keep reminding myself that it takes time.